Please review all terms and conditions.
Before the Shoot
1. You may use Paypal or direct bank transfer (EFT). If you’re paying via EFT, please use the details below:
Account: Urbandon Bank: ANB BSB: 082387 Acct No: 198481670
for PayPal use email@example.com
2.Please pay within 24 hours of booking to secure your place.
3. Yes, you can reschedule. Please reschedule within 72 hours otherwise you will incur a 30% admin fee.
4. Cancelling over 72 hours means a full refund. Less than that incurs a 30% admin fee (plus PayPAl fees if you chose that payment method).
5. To extend your shoot please contact me asap. Also, please give as much lead-time as possible.
1. I am located a 9 Renwick street Alexandria, Sydney, just near Australian Technology Park.
2. There is always plenty of two-hour non-metered parking in the area. There are also unrestricted parking in some areas too. Please look for signs.
3. I am a short walk from Erskineville and Redfern train stations and one block from the 380 bus route from the Sydney CBD.
4. I can provide professional hair and makeup services. Please let me know when you book. You will need cash to pay the HMUA (Hair and Makeup Artist) on the day. These services do cost extra for all sessions. I work with professional and friendly makeup artists. You will need to pay for their services separately.
After the Shoot
1. With all sessions I do basic photo editing to enhance the image to make you look your best. This includes correcting colour temperature, exposure, sharpness, contrast, as well as cropping. For more advanced manipulation, a small service fee is charged. Please mention this at your initial consultation.
2. Turnaround on images is usually 2-4 days. Generally no more than 1 week.
3. You will receive high resolution (300dpi around 6000 x 3000 px) JPG files, perfect for printing, and also resized (1500 x 1000px 72dpi) JPG copies for web/ social media use. If you prefer TIFF files, we can send those instead.
4. After the portrait photography session I will shortlist your session to approximately 8 to 10 best images (Express Session) or best 25 to 30 images (Premium/Location) or the best 50+ (V.I.P Session). This shortlist will then be emailed directly to you as your ‘digital proofs’ to review. Make your selection and reply via email.
5. If you would like prints made, I highly recommend Pixelperfect. They provide excellent, pro quality printing with a fast turnaround.
6. Copyright. You can use, reproduce and publish your photos however you like, including for commercial purposes. Likewise, I can use the images for my website and promotional material.
7. I will send you a proof sheet, so you can decide on the images you like. I will edit them and have them available for you asap. You will be sent a link, and then you can access and download your files. Easy, simple and fast.
8. Please do not edit or manipulate images beyond my final retouching without written consent.
9. Further images from the shoot will cost extra to retrieve and edit. Please contact me for a quote.