Please review all terms and conditions.
Before the Shoot
1. You may use Paypal or direct bank transfer (EFT). If you’re paying via EFT, please use the details below:
Account: Urbandon Bank: NAB BSB: 082387 Acct No: 198481670
for PayPal use email@example.com (Will show as Don Pezzano, don’t worry, that is me!)
2.Please pay within 24 hours of booking to secure your place.
3. Yes, you can reschedule. Please reschedule within 72 hours otherwise you will incur a 30% admin fee.
4. Cancelling over 72 hours means a full refund. Less than 72 hours incurs a 30% admin fee (plus PayPAl fees if you chose that payment method).
5. To extend your shoot please contact me asap. Also, please give as much lead-time as possible.
6. Please look through my preparation guide: https://donurban.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/don-urban-photography_-preparing-for-your-photoshoot-3.pdf
1. I am located a 9 Renwick street Alexandria, Sydney, just near Australian Technology Park.
2. There is always plenty of two-hour non-metered parking in the area. There are also unrestricted parking in some areas too. Please look for signs.
3. I am a short walk from Erskineville and Redfern train stations and one block from the 380 bus route from the Sydney CBD.
4. I can recommend professional hair and makeup services. These services do cost extra for all sessions. Please allow at least one hour before the shoot for hair and makeup.
All sessions except Branded Portrait Session, you will need to arrive at the portrait session ready to go- with makeup and hair done.
I recommend the reliable services of: https://www.flayr.com.au/nsw/sydney You will need to pay for their services separately.
After the Shoot
1. With all sessions I do basic photo editing to enhance the image to make you look your best. This includes correcting colour temperature, exposure, sharpness, contrast, as well as cropping. For more advanced manipulation, a small service fee is charged. Please mention this at your initial consultation.
2. Turnaround on images is usually 2-4 days. Generally no more than 1 week.
3. You will receive high resolution (300dpi around 6000 x 3000 px) JPG files, perfect for printing, and also resized (1500 x 1000px 72dpi) JPG copies for web/ social media use. If you prefer TIFF files, we can send those instead.
4. After the portrait photography session I will shortlist your session to approximately 8 to 10 best images (Express Session) or best 25 to 30 images (Premium/Location) or the best 50+ (V.I.P Session). This shortlist will then be emailed directly to you as your ‘digital proofs’ to review. Make your selection and reply via email.
6. Copyright. You can use, reproduce and publish your photos however you like, including for commercial purposes.
7. I will send you a proof sheet, so you can decide on the images you like. I will edit them and have them available for you asap. You will be sent a link, and then you can access and download your files. Easy, simple and fast.
8. Further images from the shoot will cost extra to retrieve and edit. Please contact me for a quote.